o A VP of Contracts, VP of Project Controls, Director of Safety, Engineering Manager, All Engineering Discipline Leads, a Director of Procurement and Director of Projects.
- Acted as the in-house recruiting arm to an International and Domestic Engineering & Construction Company based in Houston, TX involved in the recruitment of over 25 individuals for projects in South America, Europe and the United States.
- Currently acts as the in-house recruiting arm to identify a project team for a Publicly traded oil and gas company with positions including:
o Project Managers, Scheduling Managers, Safety Directors, Cost Control Managers and a Project Director for a confidential 5 phase $10 Billion chemical project in the US.
- Acted as the in-house recruiting arm to identify a project team for a Global Oil and Gas Company with positions including:
o A Project Controls Manager, Procurement Director, Safety Manager, an Operations Manager and two Project Directors for a confidential 4 phase $7 Billion refinery project in the US.
- Completed an Assignment to identify a Director of Weather Forecasting for the Largest Solar Energy Company in the U.S.
- Completed the assignment to identify a Corporate Safety Director for a U.S. based Steel Company.
- Completed an assignment to identify two Sales Managers, (Mexico & Southeastern U.S.), for a Japanese owned Welding and Equipment manufacturer serving the automotive industry.
- completed numerous Management and Executive level searches for one of the largest Turnkey Pipe-Fabrication companies in the country.
- Currently acts as the in-house recruiting arm to a Global Oil & Gas Company which has included the following searches:
o President of Western US Operations-CA, Corrosion Manager-IL, Project Director-IL, Operations Manager-New Jersey, Project Controls Manager, Shift Supervisor, Security Director all in IL.
- Currently acts as the in-house recruiting arm to a Polycrystalline Silicon Manufacturing Company involved in a 3 phase construction project with a completion value of over $7 Billion. Positions have included:
o Project Manager, Contracts Manager, Construction Manager, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, I/C Engineer, Process Engineer, SAP Manager, Project Scheduler, Safety Manager and Supply Chain Manager.